TotRags is on Etsy!   CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE   
Purchasing is secured through PayPal.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mommy & Me Aprons

I was at a friends house for a baby shower a few months back and they asked me to make the sugar cookies so I looked around and got familiar with the kitchen, only to find out that this certain friend had no aprons....what's a girl to do without an apron? So I decided that day that her C present would be an apron - made by me. I got a late start, but modeled her apron after one of my own...and then added a unique flair - not only is it reversable, but the neck strap is adjustable, via a tug to the back ties. It turned out so well that I decided to make a whole bunch for C presents...and of course a set to sell on Etsy. 95% recycled of course.

...taking orders...

No comments:

Post a Comment