TotRags is on Etsy!   CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE   
Purchasing is secured through PayPal.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I decided yesterday that these diaper clutches are so cool that I would give them away for free. Any purchase of $25 or more in my etsy shop will come with a free complimentary (complimentary meaning what you want it to mean - free -or- matching) diaper clutch...and the items will come rolled and tucked inside it making the clutch the perfect wrapping for a gift. That's a $12.50 value!

I'm on the search for a good cloth tag manufacturer that won't charge me my first born in order to weave custom tags. Know anyone? Something like this...

Oh, and TotRags.com is up and running.

Professional photos is the next project so the gallery will be active...and pretty/handsome.

If you know of any blogs or sites that you like that are centered on being eco-friendly, shoot me a comment with the link and I'll see if I feel the same and add them to the eco-friends page.

Luvs and Hugs!

http://www.totrags.blogspot.com
http://www.totrags.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment