TotRags is on Etsy!   CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE   
Purchasing is secured through PayPal.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

So sorry for the lack of updates lately - I know you've all been wanting to know what's new. I've had a lot on my plate...family, travel, juggling schedules, career, cooking, and working out.

I haven't forgotten about you - in fact, I've felt very much out of touch by not updating anything here. Here is some news: I've almost got all of my fabric inventory photographed and catalogued. This will make it easier for you to make custom orders. WATCH for an update on that soon to come.

If you're interested, you can see what's literally been on my dinner plate at my other blog here. There's some great money saving shopping information and some new recipes in the Experimental Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment