TotRags is on Etsy!   CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE   
Purchasing is secured through PayPal.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

TotRags in action

Kelli, Haley and Hilary (and Marie), please forgive me for stealing these pics off of your sites, but you all look so fantastic in them that I felt you should look fantastic over here too!

Thanks Kelli for your feedback on your Dipe/Wipe Clutch:
"I absolutely LOVE the diaper clutch! I am a busy mom with 2 small boys and it is great to not have to carry a big diaper bag anymore. I can just grab the diaper clutch with a few diapers and enough wipes to cover any messes they may create and be off. The handle is perfect and allows me to keep my hands free and also provides something fun for my 3 year old to hold onto when he wants more control then holding mom’s hand again. I’m already thinking of getting one for each of them so that they can carry their own toys and cup to the car and back. They love having the responsibility for something of their own."

Hilary and Haley with their handsome new nephew Ty. (Is that a TotRag on your shoulder? Why yes, I'm quite sure it is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment