TotRags is on Etsy!   CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE   
Purchasing is secured through PayPal.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A vintage find...

As we drove past this lovely gem hanging on a rack full of basic boring clothing at a sweet little old lady's yardsale. I screamed, "Stop the truck... I have to see that dress!" Ten minutes later I was sitting in the passenger seat running my fingers over it's ornate embroidery and adoring it's lovely design. I could not wait to put it on and was dreaming of the next event I could wear it to. My anxiety grew with each stop light until we reached our home.







I ran inside and tried it on. "Adorable. Simply romantic! Honey, zip it up, zip it up!"

My rib cage and bust did not share the same enthusiam.

boo hoo.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I L-O-V-E it! What size is it? How much did you pay for it? Will your new diet make it fit? If not...can I pay you for it? :) Great find! Really Great FIND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete