TotRags is on Etsy!   CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE   
Purchasing is secured through PayPal.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As Seen on...

I love hearing from others about how they use my products. I strive for them to be useful, convenient, durable, and certainly adorable.

TotRags burp cloths were recently featured HERE.

And just a few comments from those who have purchased:

"This has got to be the most useful gift we have received in a long time if not ever! Our daughter loves her apron, she wanted to sleep in it but I put a stop to that. I'm sure the bibs will be great also, but we have a bit of time before the baby will be using them. Maybe I should put one on our daughter because she still is a pretty sloppy eater!"

Full Coverage Bibs
"Got 'em. Love 'em! Can't wait to let the little man go for it!"

"This will prevent many disasters, i'm sure. Great to have so much coverage! Thanks!"

DipeWipe Clutches
"Love it- this is the 2nd one that I have ordered (one for myself, and one for a friend). Great shower gift!"

"Perfect size to grab and carry in a hurry. Small and compact. Easily slips into a purse too."

"I love this clutch. I had a hard time finding one big enough for my son's size 6 diapers. This one will fit 3-4 diapers plus a travel case of wipes. Perfect!"

Nursing Covers
"The nursing covers are great! Lightweight, and stays in place...so much better than trying to throw a receiving blanket over your shoulder."

THANKS EVERYONE!!! I love you too.

Giveaways starting again soon...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment