TotRags is on Etsy!   CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE   
Purchasing is secured through PayPal.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TotRags Blog-A-Thon! ANNOUNCMENT

This is pretty SIMPLE. It's time to spread the word about how great TotRags are...or about how much you have been wanting some...and for doing so I am offering up 3, yes that's THREE, $75 gift certificates to my blog friends and followers. Anyone who enters is eligible - even if you've already been a giveaway or contest winner.

Enter ONCE or enter TWICE to better your odds of winning!

Here is what you need to do:

1. For 1 entry - Put a new post on your blog about this giveaway and invite your readers to do the same so they can also have a chance at one of the three $75 gift certificates. Then Copy and paste the text in the box below into a new html/javascript sidebar gadget so that the TotRags button will appear on your blog.

copy and paste this:


Lastly, leave a comment on THIS post with your email and blog address so I know you've entered.

2. For 1 entry - Join the TotRags Fan Page on Facebook and tell me in a comment which item or design is your favorite from the Etsy Shop. Then invite your friends to enter to win too - in a new status post.

As soon as either the facebook page and the blog posts hit 500 total entries, I will do the random drawing and announce the winners!

Let's not forget the greater picture though - be sure to mention that $1.00 from every order is donated to cancer research.

Start deciding what items you want - because $75 will get you several!

HAPPY SOCIAL NETWORKING...ready, set, go.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I did a blog post, but I scheduled for tomorrow, since this is Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I am entering right but here goes. I don't have a blog so I posted a status update on Facebook mentioning your shop. :) I also commented on your Facebook page saying what my fave item was.

    khaymax at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete